Currently open positions:
Position: Logistics and Transportation
ChertLüdde, a gallery specialising in contemporary art with an extensive on-site exhibition program, international exhibitions and art fairs, is seeking a valuable member to join its logistical management team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all transportation and registration of artworks, all related documentation in coordination with the gallery team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar field and will have a thorough understanding of art market logistics and necessities.
- Planning, coordination and handling of all domestic and international transports.
- Knowledge of customs bureaucracy and transport documentation.
- Warehouse logistics; coordinating deliveries and pick-ups, in coordination with art handlers.
- Ability to research and find ad-hoc transport solutions in a time sensitive manner.
- Good knowledge in the field of art handling, packaging, handling and storage of artworks.
- Experience of working with databases and archiving programs.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Pro-active and positive attitude.
- Good knowledge of English and German, both written and spoken.
- EU Driver’s licence.
The position is between 4-5 days a week and is effective immediately.
Salary is commensurate with experience and contract terms will be provided upon an interview.
Please send a CV and cover letter to.
Thank you so much for considering the opportunity to work with us!